Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the old man, but I help out whenever I have the time...

We do Residential and Commercial Building, we've been focusing more on commercial lately with the state of the economy in Michigan.
Basically we turn this:

Into this:

This commercial project started in July 2010, was completed in September and opened for business in October. It features an all new facade, with two-story atrium/entrance, interior was gutted out, and new underground everywhere. I'll upload the interior pics soon.

Currently working on another restaurant for the same owners that should be complete soon. I will get some pics of that shortly.

Sorry for the poor quality pics, but you get the point. :D

·
Registered
184 Posts
Nice work! I'm a General Contractor myself, I mostly do residential remodeling. I can appreciate the huge amount of work you guys did there. Very quick time line you stuck too also! Nicely done!

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
That's a good turn around, I have been working on a few Restuarants and with all the inspections and permits in NYC they are taking forever. My current projects have been mostly commercial interior renovations. I am bidding on a few new construction projects now that hopefully I'll win so I can keep busy.

-Ant

·
Registered
679 Posts
The outside looks amazing. I would have done a different color scheme, but the transformation looks incredible. Was this the same business before and after the remodeling? great job!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Would love to see the interior. Did you guys expand the foot print? Thanks for sharing regardless.

·
Registered
901 Posts
wow Great job... Impressed with the work

1 - 11 of 11 Posts