Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just saw this pic on carpassion.it thought ment to be shared well for sure it looks like the enzo replacement or also called as the F70.
Personally i like what i see especially the wing mirrors but why is ferrari going with same style head lamps in all their new cars?

Overall the cars a attention grabber.
What do you guys think.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
I like it a lot. There are a few things here and there that arnt my taste but over all I really like it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Overall I like it but I am not completely sold on the "huge smiley" grill :p

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
That first rendering is terrible. You can SEE the photophopped lines, and color changes! I'll wait till it comes out to judge. Excited though

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I like.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That first rendering is terrible. You can SEE the photophopped lines, and color changes! I'll wait till it comes out to judge. Excited though
i agree with you too the pic is photo shopped for sure cause the front grill is very similar to F12

·
Registered
246 Posts
i agree with you too the pic is photo shopped for sure cause the front grill is very similar to F12
It is the same... with the same rear window intakes and rear quarter pannel as the 458, with the headlights of the FF. Yeah it looks cool, (I know it's just a rendering) but I hope Ferrari comes out with something that looks as advanced as this thing will hopefully drive. Rather than a hypercar that uses bits and pieces of their supercars. But that's just my opinion. If i was able to buy this car, I'd want something that looked as crazy as the Enzo did in 2003 compared to an '03 360...

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
if it has DCT, radio, or automatic anything, it fails.....

Reactions: Germanengineering55
1 - 14 of 14 Posts