Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Gold Sponsor
1,281 Posts
ATTENTION!
The newest addition to the L4P Garage is the marvelous Rolls Royce Phantom Coupe! We got the call in from BC of L4P that his RR Coupe is ready to be picked up and brought over to CA! This is little of what is to come, stay tuned because this WILL be another head turner. No doubt.

Enjoy the FIRST set of pictures to hit the web of the L4P Rolls Royce Coupe!

Thank You BC and the entire L4P Family for using and trusting JP Logistics with your vehicles!

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
It's not white, nor is it a drophead.... so unlike BC

Reactions: Old Sport and Qtip

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
Sir Robbins said:
It's not white, nor is it a drophead.... so unlike BC
Was his Bugatti white when he first got it? No it was black/red. If I know BC well enough, then I will go on a limb and say this one will not stay black very long.

BC, Congrats my friend. Beautiful car! You know your in good hands with JP Logistics transporting it for you.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Was his Bugatti white when he first got it? No it was black/red. If I know BC well enough, then I will go on a limb and say this one will not stay black very long.

BC, Congrats my friend. Beautiful car! You know your in good hands with JP Logistics transporting it for you.
Exactly what I was thinking

·
14,490 Posts
Would be cool if he kept it black though and tried a different theme other than white.

Reactions: Sir Robbins

·
Registered
984 Posts
MMM.....

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Another goldRush Rally beauty.

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts
Mansory Kit + The Whitening Process begins after gR4!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Sweet! BC, does it have the starlight headliner?
I think that has to be one of the coolest features ever seen on a car!

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts
Sweet! BC, does it have the starlight headliner?
I think that has to be one of the coolest features ever seen on a car!
Of course...black starlight...

·
14,490 Posts
Mansory Kit + The Whitening Process begins after gR4!
Just curious Ben but why wouldn't you just buy a white one to save part of the process? or do you like a certain color of white?. I'm guessing it's because you got a good deal on this one instead. Regardless the way you mod it I'm sure it'll come out very nice.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I think all of his white cars are the same exact matte white like I believe he mentioned in the Agera-r build thread. Probably the reason for not getting one that is already white so that they can all be the same. Now thats baller for you

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
BC has a few friends coming out that will be piloting his cars. He has always been super generous with his cars and letting friends experience the beauty of his collection, Even though I still have not driven a single one. LOL ;-)

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
BC has a few friends coming out that will be piloting his cars. He has always been super generous with his cars and letting friends experience the beauty of his collection, Even though I still have not driven a single one. LOL ;-)
well, you have some toys of your own to be fair and he knows this. Maybe you swap the mob mobile for the bug for a day?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts