Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We (along with other prospective buyers) were invited to a private experience with the McLaren MP4-12C. They were demonstrating the car on Friday and Saturday and then doing the formal debut on Friday night.

I posted up many pics and some thoughts on britishspeed.com

The McLaren MP4-12C at Pebble Beach. USA Debut. Pictures and comments..

We did get to spend over an hour talking with various McLaren people including the head CFO, the car designer, the head of PR, etc. I am very impressed with the car. July 2011, can't wait.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Just went thru all the pics, all I can say is WOW. The car looks amazing, and the details that went into are unreal, thanks for posting,

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I tried to capture the details, although that was just my cell phone. I think the details and the engineering are what attract me the most to the car. Then follows performance, lineage, and rarity.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Well, I know someone I need to make friends with so the next time I visit SD ;)

Great pics for sure! Cannot wait to see this up close and personal. There apparently is a dealership going in around Philadelphia somewhere, wonder who will get it?

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Saw the car had a detailed conversation with company representatives, I love that car and think it will be a big success. The price point is just right and the car is just amazing. Will posts pics. If any one is in the market for a New 430 or G this is def a very interesting option.

·
Registered
898 Posts
I have never liked the looks of the previous McLaren F1, and I don't like this Mclaren either. But hey, I've never seen both of them in real life, so I might as well like the hell out of them when I first get to see them.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I do like the looks of both cars in pictures and in person. But both cars really are much better in person in my opinion.

p.s. greetz. Lekkere worst van de Hema. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts