Luxury4Play.com banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
whoever sais anything svisswax is out of their mind. Yeah i understand its awesome to have a 2,000 wax. But damn dont you think there are other waxes that are much better value?

I see pro detailers using Powerlock more often then i see pro's using any svisswax product.
SV is a waste of money.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
whoever sais anything svisswax is out of their mind. Yeah i understand its awesome to have a 2,000 wax. But damn dont you think there are other waxes that are much better value?

I see pro detailers using Powerlock more often then i see pro's using any svisswax product.

Only time i see it is if some ultra uber rich guy wants his ferrari detailed, purely for easthetic purposes to say that he has the best and most expensive wax on there.

Oh and Zymol had a wax for 30k so i guess thats the best wax out there huh? lol
Do you have any professional experience or are you just e-viewing?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Do you have any professional experience or are you just e-viewing?
well i know that i do. ive been detailing for close to 15 years now so if i say SV is a waste of money then it is a waste of money. i have the blau weiss & i am not impressed at all. wish i could have back my $130, id use that to stock up on Klasse lol.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Define waste of money? If there is a market of people who want to buy it, they supply. Clearly there is a market as they are still selling to this day, some 70+ years?

It's a boutique wax, it's not a Meguairs.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
im not a professional detailer but i use p21s 100% caranuba wax, its relatively cheap and it makes white car look whiter IMO.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Victoria Mayhem/Chaos.
Do 3 coats of either Mayhem or Chaos and you are literally set for 6 months, it's a nuba/sealant hybrid so it can be layered with no curing time in between.
I did 3 coats of EACH yesterday, I think I'm set for this year lol.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts