Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
i don't know much about rhode island, but what would make them the worst? i figured it would be a state with a lot of foreigners like ca/ny/il

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
FLA HAS THE WORST DRIVERS, hands down.

i avoid multiple accidents daily here in Orlando, and it was the same in Palm Beach.

·
Registered
349 Posts

i avoid multiple accidents daily here in Orlando, and it was the same in Palm Beach.
Agreed. Spent 4 years in Orlando and all I have to say is I-4. Also I now live in fort myers, and its terrible here too, just a different kind of bad from Orlando.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Didn't think it was that bad when I was there a few days ago :noidea:
Where in FLA?

The state is litterly filled with the most ignorant drivers.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
well turnpike isnt that bad, b/c you have to pay to be on that highway.

95/528/I-4 on the other hand, as well as local streets are complete shit.

·
Registered
390 Posts

Orlando is horrible. How about trying to drive down I-Drive, anytime? It ridiculous. Although, rush hour in going South towards Miami isn't all that great on I-95.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I like detroit driving. Travel at 1xx mph, or get passed by a $50 car. :lol:

Nick
Greatest memory driving in Detroit was of people taking the wrong exit off the freeway, then backing down the exit ramp. Happened twice within 10 minutes.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Orlando is horrible. How about trying to drive down I-Drive, anytime? It ridiculous. Although, rush hour in going South towards Miami isn't all that great on I-95.
Yeh, straight up it sucks, im moving back to palm beach end of march.

I-Drive blows too.

95 sucks in general. from Donald Ross in Jupiter till it ends in MIA.

Where in Fl are you @?

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
gotcha, i live a min from orlando airport.

·
Registered
496 Posts
No driving is worse than Miami Florida. Its the combination of bad drivers, old people, pedestrians who have death wishes and sudden down pours that make it hell on earth. I have never seen people make lefts on reds until I went to miami.

Really california is the 14th best? Bullshit, I get almost side swipped every day I drive out here, there hasn't been a day I have driven here where I almost have been in a fatal accident due to an SUV or Prius.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I don't know how Texas ranked that high on the list. I always make sure to avoid anyone with a Texas license plate.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts