Luxury4Play.com banner

THE BEST $279 I EVER SPENT ON A WATCH FOR A BEATER

5K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  unitix 
#1 · (Edited)
Watch Watch accessory Analog watch Fashion accessory Material property

Green Measuring instrument Gauge Auto part Speedometer

Pilot watch is truly a "Manly" watch at a little over 46mm wide and 83 grams. This watch is ideal for both formal and casual events and is truly built to last with a robust sapphire domed crystal.
:bow1::bow1::bow1:
Watch Details:

Case: 316 stainless steel case cut from solid block.
Dial: Print dial. With super luminova C3 color.
Hands: With super luminova C3. Matte finishing
Strap: With strap
Movement: 8245 (Japan movt)
Water resistant: 10 ATM water resistant.
Crown: Screw crown same as drawing.
Crown tube: Screw tube
Shoulderless Spring Bar: Insert spring bar to case leg.
Case back: Two pieces of screw etching case back .
Glass: Sapphire crystal domed
Bronze movement retainer
Non-hacking movement

See less See more
#5 ·
More pictures!!! Interested in getting one of these for Christmas. How big does it wear? The smaller "mid" size version looks rinky-dinky next to this large pilot.

#7 · (Edited)
Not my pictures, don't feel like taking any right now but they are great watches.. I want to get the cad/cam file for the case, crown and back to make some in bronze lol

What I love is how much the strap pops with the simplicity of the watch. It uses 22mm wide straps. You can find them for sale on different forums and ebay. I like the 2012 dial design more than the 2013, had I known about this neat watch before I would have gotten more than the two I have haha

Quick searches on lionseek and watch recon, looks like people are selling them for 200-450 depending on people. Ebay has same range. Sometimes someone lets them go for less but ya gotta be lucky.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.