Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title describes the look of the car, the wheels by D2FORGED is the reason why. Enjoy:

D2FORGED VS1 Matte Black / Gloss Black / White Accent
19x9
19x11.5

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
Pure sex!!!

·
Bronze sponsor
742 Posts
There is no verbal discription for how amazing and well put together this car and those wheels are, I guess perfect will have to do.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
still trying to pick my jaw up off the floor....that is HANDS DOWN the best looking 996 I've ever seen /game

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
showed these pics to a friend of mine.. Hes in the market for a 996T

he wants to know the spec of that car. What the kit is, wing, bumpers etc.. cos he pretty much fell in love with it

any details is greatly appreciated

·
5,744 Posts
showed these pics to a friend of mine.. Hes in the market for a 996T

he wants to know the spec of that car. What the kit is, wing, bumpers etc.. cos he pretty much fell in love with it

any details is greatly appreciated
TechArt GT Street kit, with GT2 CF wing.

And to the D2 boys, drop dead gorgeous. Anything with a techart kit has my attention, but black on white seals the deal.

-Markus-

·
Silver Sponsor
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Id love to see a pic with those fog lights on. any night time shots? Love this car!
We were trying to get some with the fog lights on but with the HID's in them, it wasn't happening. Looks sick though with the fogs on only, you can't tell what kind of car it is when it's coming at you.

·
Silver Sponsor
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
TechArt GT Street kit, with GT2 CF wing.

And to the D2 boys, drop dead gorgeous. Anything with a techart kit has my attention, but black on white seals the deal.

-Markus-
Thanks for answering those questions and thanks for the kind words.

LS3-Steve I hope your boy is ready to spend heavy because every mod on this car is expensive, lol.

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
nothing to add 'cept it's beautiful

- chuck

1 - 20 of 63 Posts