Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The new 2014 G-Wagon is a spectacular car to say the least. With the refinments they did in the 2013 Model with the new Navigation, Suspension and subtle power improvements, you have a truck that you can drive daily and comfortably. Well Lets take it up a notch shall we - Meet the new G63 with a Brabus Widestar Package by TAG Motorsports.

Modifications

- Brabus widestar kit including new version 2 rear bumper.
- Brabus front spoiler with dark DRL's.
- Brabus carbon fiber hood glossy finish.
- Brabus front skirt add on.
- Brabus headlights black.
- Brabus LED Headlamps in black.
- Brabus black grille paint option.
- Brabus 620HP power extra kit (w/ 4 Year - 50k Mileage warranty)
- Brabus valved sport exhaust - black chrome exhaust tips ( valves are operated via OE arrow buttons on steering wheel )
- Brabus black running board paint option.
- Brabus Monoblock 23x11.0 Forged, Platinum Edition
- Brabus/Yokohama 305/35/23 Tires
- Brabus door lights for ground illumination
- Brabus illuminated entrance panels
- Brabus logo for spare wheel cover

Check out some of the Video Footage of the Brabus Valved Exhaust System! This system is available for all Bi-Turbo AMG Engines

For those interested in pricing on parts please Contact us HERE

·
Registered
545 Posts
Oh man oh man.... I will one day own a G wagon

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
This is so well done... Finally one so perfectly done... I honestly can't see anything that I don't like

agreed.... brabus has done the best job of taking the G-wagon to the next level... looks absolutely fantastic.... improvement on the factory looks without being tacky or obnoxious

the only thing i see that needs improvement is to use a G65 instead of G63 :) :) :)

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
such a beast

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
I don't like it at all, keep it stock keep it classy and those fake front and back vents.....no

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Honestly, not a fan of any of it. Please tell me that carbon scoop isn't a stick on.

Interior looks good.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Looks like a monster. Not a huge fan of the vents or the logo projected on the ground, but it sounds phenomenal, absolutely guttural, and it looks aggressive.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I don't even want this. I NEED this!

·
Registered
694 Posts
I love it, but I think if I were to get one I would do without some of the addons, but this looks like a pure beast

1 - 18 of 18 Posts