Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our famous photographer, William "The Beard" Stern, aka Molly Stern, aka Beardom, aka The Homeless Photographer, aka I can't think of anymore names, has finally finished his very own project! We're proud of our Beardy for coming such a long way and becoming an amazing photographer over the years. Special thanks to all the sponsors involved with the project, Vivid Racing, Cobb Tuning, Dynamic Turbo, Yokohama Tire, Tikore, Version 2 Laboratory, BC Racing North America, MC Customs Miami, Amazing Auto Work, The Sign Savers :clap:

Wheel Setup:
ADV15 SL
18x8.5 f/r
PPG color matched yellow mixed with transparent clearcoat over brushed aluminum

·
Registered
545 Posts
I see he has our exhaust I wonder what else he has on there as far as mods go... And I see the Intake as well!

Reactions: Aarron_M

·
Registered
848 Posts
Not a fan of the color matched wheels but it's different, looks great though, kinda makes me like the ST.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
My boss just got a 14 ST, and he loves it. He's been looking at springs first. I guess the 14's have a different spring setup, so everyone's waiting for those to come out.

When is Cobb releasing theirs? I'd love to suggest them to him.

·
Registered
545 Posts
My boss just got a 14 ST, and he loves it. He's been looking at springs first. I guess the 14's have a different spring setup, so everyone's waiting for those to come out.

When is Cobb releasing theirs? I'd love to suggest them to him.
I'm not even to sure If we are that's something I would have to look into.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts