Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so A few nights ago i was asked to go and photograph the Lamborghini Uk christmas party in central London

The main attraction of which was a a pair of identical white Lamborghini Aventadors i got the chance to arrange how to park them up with not many options available to me with it being on a main road and it being one of the busyest ones i opted for a back to back with the cars parked insanely close togeather.

The next challenge was to get ome shots that really captured how special these two cars where in a highly urban enviroment at night. The night part not fasing me as i love long exposure photography but having to time the shots so that i triggered the shutter as soon as a i could see a big enough gap appearing in traffic.

what you see below are the results of this the most incredibly rare site specially in the uk with there only being 10 Aventadors currently in the country.

so now il let the photos do the talking :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Judge :) i almost wished i had edited this with a dark and light side to it i still may do that as this image has soo much potential i feel :)

·
14,490 Posts
Sweet. I bet the owners are having a great time with there new rides.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Nice shots! :)

But jesus, our number plates look shit on the front don't they!? :lol:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Great to see you sharing your shots here NicK

Still recovering from a great party, eventually making home by the following afternoon.

Party hard :D

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers all loving all the comments and feedback :)

and indeed crisis :) il attempt to party hard when im not on duty and having to get back to portsmouth on the same night lol

·
Registered
38 Posts
Very nice shots man, you should try puttin a black frame around the pics, might tie it in quite nicely given the black and white.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
amazing!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts