Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Co-Founder
8,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in Kohler, Wisconsin, on the banks of the Sheboygan River, The American Club is the Midwest's only AAA Five Diamond resort hotel. Originally the site of housing for immigrant employees of the Kohler Company during the early 1900s, The American Club now offers four different room types and three suite styles. Spa junkies may opt for one of 55 guest rooms at the Carriage House, home to the renowned Kohler Waters Spa, and receive complimentary access to its facilities. This adult environment is tailored to those who crave the ultimate in relaxation, allowing guests to stay in their robes all day.

Pictures from my trip there earlier this year

AND my Patrick Bateman look - Do you like Phil Collins?

·
Co-Founder
8,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The resort is a blast. *** Note - it's more fun with two beautiful women with you lol***

·
Banned
1,359 Posts
Dude, I hate you for all this. Just so you know, it's not fair to tease. Because I know what happened after this

something that I haven't received for a long time lately :(

·
Co-Founder
8,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dude, I hate you for all this. Just so you know, it's not fair to tease. Because I know what happened after this

[
something that I haven't received for a long time lately :(
What good pillow fight???

Or Girls turning into Dragons?

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Co-Founder
8,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
98% of Americans will agree that I look more handsome flanked by girls... Also never look directly at camera while flanked by women...

nice watch by the way lol

·
Banned
1,359 Posts
Oh jesus, this is too much. I need to come to Chi town, you need to hook me upppp. I'll be happy with some pillow fight and dragon girls aftewards. I'm sure you had problems walking the next day. Those girl don't look to have mercy.

·
Co-Founder
8,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's an understatement.
Hardly.. If I was a true Pimp they would have picked up the tab at the end of the weekend..

LOL

·
Co-Founder
8,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I AM GOING BACK SOON...JEFF? BROMANCE WEEKEND? Todd?

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts
Who the hell goes to Wisconsin?!? Place looks sick though..

·
Co-Founder
8,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Who the hell goes to Wisconsin?!? Place looks sick though..
Trust me...this place is unreal.

Walk in with 2 6' girls... It was like madness ha! Fash and my ex are still my bff's

Was a great weekend!

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Man, I am envious. And I remember when this was posted in AVS; and now seeing it again; I’m still in awe. Where do I get my pimp card? Never mind I’m married and I can’t pimp my wife! Hmmmm I could use a little more money though. :lol:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
98% of Americans will agree that I look more handsome flanked by girls... Also never look directly at camera while flanked by women...

nice watch by the way lol

toooo funny!!! Awesome:D

·
Banned
11 Posts
American Club

One of the best getaways for golfing and racing junkies. There are about 5 top shelf golf courses up there owned by the Kohler family that owns The American Club. Road America is about 15 miles west of there in Elkhart Lake.

Some of the best places to eat are right there too! My top picks are Trattoria Stefano in Sheboygan and Lake Street Cafe in Elkhart Lake (the back room which has the gourmet food and top-shelf wine list)
On several race weekends we have been at Lake Street Cafe and surrounded by the Andretti family, David Hobbs, Brian Redman, and Peter Egan to just name a few of the notable. The most memorable was when David Hobbs and Brian Redman were roasting each other in public after having several drinks. The racing tradition and history found at Road America during the Vintage Races which were known for several years as the Chicago Historic Tours or Brian Redman International Challenge (BRIC) is something that you should truly experience if you are a car lover.

I could go on and on about the area and I am always more than willing to point someone in the right direction with my knowledge since I have been going there since about age 8. It is a great weekend because any of your wives or girlfriend will love the treatment at the Spa of the American Club while the car junkies get their fix at Road America

P.S. Anybody looking for nightlife when near Elkhart Lake should always check out the Tiki Bar at Victorian Village which has live bands at night.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts