Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 60 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Have fun fellas, I hope for dry weather. I forgot just how shitty the roads are in NY until I came down to bumblefuck Georgia and they have immaculate blacktop all being wasted on 25 year old ford beater trucks. I wished I had a crew on the drive down as well so I could open it up a bit more. I was actually grateful to only get pulled over once!

I'll let you all know how it goes down at BMWs Ofest.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Have fun fellas, I hope for dry weather. I forgot just how shitty the roads are in NY until I came down to bumblefuck Georgia and they have immaculate blacktop all being wasted on 25 year old ford beater trucks. I wished I had a crew on the drive down as well so I could open it up a bit more. I was actually grateful to only get pulled over once!

I'll let you all know how it goes down at BMWs Ofest.
Have fun for all of us....tell us more about your LEO encounter... spill the beans! lol don't forget to take pics!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Me, Arturo, Yuri and my friend with his 997 turbo went to BM today and I just got back home... That was really fun.. We've figured out the run so next time will be a breeze

ps: we Lso made friends with a ducatti rider along the way ripping the roads was fun.

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Our mini Bear Mountain run was great today! Thanks to Yuri for setting it up and getting all the info together. On the way home on the other hand was not so great for me (Lets just say I didn't come home empty handed)

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
You know I heard from Yuri in the morning but I was at work until 4 so it was no go for me. I sent you a pm Arturo, I hope you guys had a good time and I'll definitely catch up with you this week at Mobile Addictions on Thursday.

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
next saturday sounds good. sorry i was a little busy this weekend...since its my mom and brother's birthday, i been running in and out of the house. greg, are you gonna make a thread about this thursday instead of posting it in the lilo thread?

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Lets go for next weekend
damn, getting back on the horse quick...that a boy!!
You know I heard from Yuri in the morning but I was at work until 4 so it was no go for me. I sent you a pm Arturo, I hope you guys had a good time and I'll definitely catch up with you this week at Mobile Addictions on Thursday.
Greg, are we meeting at Lilo's then rolling out to James shop?
Here you go folks, some photos for your enjoyment. Btw, Arturo... is that thing you came home with happened to be a ticket??? (lets hope not!)
:(:eek:hwell:
[/QUOTE]William Shaker's Photos - Bear Mountain Run | Facebook[/QUOTE]
Nice Pics Will!!! Good to see your boy Chris finally came out with us, lets get him to bring that G out:D

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #55 (Edited)
Me, Arturo, Yuri and my friend with his 997 turbo went to BM today and I just got back home... That was really fun.. We've figured out the run so next time will be a breeze

ps: we Lso made friends with a ducatti rider along the way ripping the roads was fun.
Our mini Bear Mountain run was great today! Thanks to Yuri for setting it up and getting all the info together. On the way home on the other hand was not so great for me (Lets just say I didn't come home empty handed)

I wish you guys told me, I'd have loved to come out. oh yeah so why wasn't I told about that run? :(,

Arturo sorry bro, tell us what happened and let's see if we can help.
In the meantime everyone should watch this

·
Registered
116 Posts
Sorry to hear about the your ticket. What was the speed and were it took place?

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
I wish you guys told me, I'd have loved to come out. oh yeah so why wasn't I told about that run? :(,

Arturo sorry bro, tell us what happened and let's see if we can help.
In the meantime everyone should watch this
Sorry Shane, I guess we just assumed you would be busy since we know you mostly do runs in the morning for this reason.

Sorry to hear about the your ticket. What was the speed and were it took place?
You guys have PM.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Sorry Shane, I guess we just assumed you would be busy since we know you mostly do runs in the morning for this reason.

You guys have PM.
Not really, I do runs in the morning for many reasons, but I wouldn't mine a run anytime of the day. What time did you guys start and what time did you get back. looks from the photos that montain roads were pretty empty.

Got the pm, good luck, also check out other videos posted buy the same dude they may help.

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Not really, I do runs in the morning for many reasons, but I wouldn't mine a run anytime of the day. What time did you guys start and what time did you get back. looks from the photos that montain roads were pretty empty.

Got the pm, good luck, also check out other videos posted buy the same dude they may help.
We left around 2 and headed back around 5. For the most part the roads were empty, but parts of the road had occasional bikers and hikers.
Thanks

41 - 60 of 134 Posts