Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys if you don't already know, here it is, THE AFTER HOURS RUNS are the runs we have been having all summer long mostly on Sundays starting any time bet 5am and 6am. This the best time to run if you want to run hard. if you don't already know you will know when you join us for the next one. We will try to change the route every sunday to make it more interesting. If yo would like to join us please send a PM a with your contact info and i will send you meeting spot, route and time as they become available.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Pm me the course. Sounds great, and honestly i know many do it at that time on Sunday morning, it is really the best time, there is nobody on the road. thanks

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
bring It On Greg. let's do it. Pm me so we can keep the routes on the hush hush. ;)
thats the best way to keep...nice and quiet.

I'm in for this sunday's bear mtn run..it looks like 40% rain so lets hope that goes away..those roads with rain aren't a good combo..

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok guys, I have text most of you already with meeting spot and time. if you didn't get my text that means I don't have your number, pm me your contact info if you want in on this one. This is gonna be fun.

Cheers.

·
Registered
543 Posts
This is going to be AWESOME! !!

Roads here we come!

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
thats the best way to keep...nice and quiet.

I'm in for this sunday's bear mtn run..it looks like 40% rain so lets hope that goes away..those roads with rain aren't a good combo..
me 2 I'm down with it...

Shane PMing you my #

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
im gonna be in no shape for 6am sunday run....my parents are gonna have my daughter overnight on Saturday so i plan on sleeping in....something i havent done in a very very.....very long time

·
Registered
543 Posts
^^ it would have been cooler if you photoshopped your turbo in there. haha.
yea man but i'm def not S class with that

Wow that is one amazing photograph. can we get some like that on the run...:)
I'm sure if we find a turn like that we can talk one grouppy into taking some pics of all of us :bow1: one by one

yuri wishes that was his car;)
:whistle:

This was the last Bear Mtn. Run

THat was a great drive we had! Loved every moment of it!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Guys just wanted to make you aware that falling tree leaves and wet roads make some major slippery conditions, keep that in mind at all times. Just wanted to bring it up before i forget.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts