Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Christmas came early this year!

I have been anxiously awaiting this since last week when I found out that I had won. To be honest I was a bit skeptical when I received the email. It's not everyday that you win something like this with no strings attached. My wife was even more skeptical, I think she even said "yeah right, it's probably a scam!" So not only did I get a beautiful watch, but I also got to tell my wife..."I told you so"...that is not something that happens very often.

So a huge THANK YOU to the Prometheus Watch Company and to Carlos Carvalho for this gift. I can say that it is currently the best watch I own and I will proudly show it off and tell everyone how I got it, giving props to the L4P and Prometheus.

I have taken a few shots with the Blackberry (apologize for the image quality) and if anyone wants any additional photos let me know. I can say my immediate reaction was Wow! It is a good size watch and has some weight to it. The bands are butter soft and unlike some rubber straps these do not pull at the hair on your arm at all. As soon as I put it on it felt like I have worn it forever! It was easy to adjust and the mechanics are great. I will let everybody know my thoughts on the watch after wearing for a little while. Enjoy the pics and thanks again to the L4P community, Prometheus Watch Company, and Carlos Carvalho!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Lucky man, enjoy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts