Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
bignmz04 - i was told there's a place in houston (name forgotten) serving "arawa style" (ie, a wagyu blend of some sort) beef for $190/steak. did you raise that bad boy?

- chuck
I dont sell the wag blends to anybody chuck...those are for my consumption only :)

I am the only supplier of 100% wagyu in the texas, new mexico ,arizona area.

·
Registered
534 Posts
my fave:

salt lick
+1

When the lady and I took a road trip to Fredericksburg from H-town last time we swung by even though it was out of my way and I ate the damn thing while driving back...

Sweet nectar of that Salt Lick sauce all over the steering wheel......

Definitely a must eat place.

·
Registered
826 Posts
my fave:

salt lick
I use to love the Mason Jar on the Katy Freeway in Houston. Brenner's in Houston
was great...Salt Lick in Austin. Chuy's in Austin.
+1

When the lady and I took a road trip to Fredericksburg from H-town last time we swung by even though it was out of my way and I ate the damn thing while driving back...

Sweet nectar of that Salt Lick sauce all over the steering wheel......

Definitely a must eat place.
Salt Lick is indeed epic :) Even I have been there :)

When in the Big D area, I always swing by Babe's (there are a few), but maybe that's because I know one of the owners :)

·
Registered
592 Posts
I finally went to the Salt Lick about 6 weeks ago. Still recovering from the awesomeness. For you Houston guys the new build-a-burger place called "The Counter" on Washington Ave. is pretty good. Not the best but pretty good.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts