Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A client just told me about a TT Gallardo that crashed @ Texas Mile this am. Anyone know anything about it? Anyone we know?

Heard the car cartwheeled and landed on its wheels and driver is ok....

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I have a buddy there, he said it was Richard Holt's UGR TT Gallardo 0013 (record holder).

Vid from before:

EDIT: He said he pulled the shoot in a big crosswind and then it got ugly, almost 20ft in the air at one point.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I have a buddy there, he said it was Richard Holt's UGR TT Gallardo 0013 (record holder).

EDIT: He said he pulled the shoot in a big crosswind and then it got ugly, almost 20ft in the air at one point.
Oh my god, glad the driver is okay...very scary.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
It wasn't a white one was it? I have a friend down there with a cocaine white Lambo. Text me last night saying he was going for 250+.

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
Cant even control a car in a straight line, but at least got a 1xxx hp Gallardo to show off.

Sorry not a fan.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Cant even control a car in a straight line, but at least got a 1xxx hp Gallardo to show off.

Sorry not a fan.
I wasn't a big fan of him just letting off the pedal after a 250mph pull and letting the nose comeback up and air rush under the car, but the vid said it was his first time driving the car, so chalk one up for experience.

Nonetheless, couldn't wish that on anybody, good to hear he is ok. Carbon fiber, aluminum and glass are all replaceable.

They are getting so fast at the mile, the cars are literally going to start coming off the ground. They need some major aero mods for the big dogs IMHO.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
is this gentleman that owns an off-road suspension lift company? he posted pics of his amazing home garage a few months ago. young money and seems like a very nice guy. glad he is okay!

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
is this gentleman that owns an off-road suspension lift company? he posted pics of his amazing home garage a few months ago. young money and seems like a very nice guy. glad he is okay!
I think thats a regular G not an Sl....only ugr TT SLs I know are SW's and Holts.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
No different guy, his name is Kyle.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts