Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This silver P85 is owned by my client with the Signature Model S I did a while back (http://www.luxury4play.com/detailing/122421-tesla-model-s-signature-full-correction-opti-coat-pro-immaculate-reflections.html). This one is his wife's Tesla. So you could say they're big fans of these cars! This car got the works...Full paint correction, wheels off, and full coating on paint, trim, and wheels inside and out. I brought Ryan out to lend a hand getting this one done right.

It was on the dirtier side upon arrival, but wouldn't stay that way long.

Onto the wash and decon of the paint and wheels.
Sonax Full Effect doing its thing on the wheels...

CarPro IronX "bleeding" out the iron particles embedded in the clear coat.

Time was a little short on this one so I grabbed a couple pics of the defects, but there were plenty like this throughout the car.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After all paint correction was done (about a day and a half worth), the paint was a bit on the reflective side....walking around the car I spotted this nice reflection and had to grab a pic

Once the paint was all finished, Ryan and I moved onto the wheels/brakes/wheel wells

Cleaned up and ready for coating. Marks on the edge of the wheel were actually scratches and gouges from poor tire mounting.

Wheel well, brakes, and suspension dialed in and caliper coated

The most vital part of remounting...torquing down to factory spec with a properly set torque wrench.

All finished

Rear valence/diffuser was not overlooked....

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

The kids seats and surrounding area were tidied up. Rest of the interior was spotless.

The light was dropping fast so I got what pics I could in the remaining light.

Thanks for looking!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts