Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I don't know but I just had a memory of drinking Mescal while in Mexico this past summer and I almost threw up a little.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The one thing we here in British Columbia lack is reasonable prices for alcohol and variety. We have the second highest tax rate for alcohol in the world.

never had the mezcal..is that the scorpion bottle?

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Mezcal or Mescal is 100% agave and the one that has the worm at the bottom. I actually love a good sipping Tequila but after drinking way to much Mezcal I have a hard time even smelling Tequila. It will take me some time to back to drinking it again.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
I love love love a quality tequila.....and couldn't despise more 'cheap' brands. Anything less than Patron makes me want to yak

#elitestasshole

·
Banned
3,270 Posts
Only had Patron. Shits good.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Patron is the obvious answer, and maybe the best one. Still looking to try Avion...

Ps. If the tequila isn't the best... squeeze half a lime into your drink.

Good thread - just in time for cinqo de mayo!

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Herradura is one of my favorites. I also have come across another cheap tequila that is only $15/fifth and it rivals Patron. I swear I didn't think it would, but it does. I can't recall the name of it, but it's good 100% agave, 80 proof, and has never ever given me a hangover.

Reactions: Twizted Dragon

·
Registered
38 Posts
Sub'd...i love tequila!! i know patron it's the best stuff on the planet but damn it it's good lol here are a few on my shelf.

for special occasions like my wedding, home sales, maybe even when i have a kid or 2......

photo 1.JPG

i got this little guy painted up for me at my wedding...it didn't last very long :)

photo 2.JPG

and this is the day to day....

photo 3.JPG

·
Registered
569 Posts
Patron has the big marketing budget. I prefer cabo wabo over patron any day
Cabo Wabo is usually my preference as well. I enjoy Patron just as much, but it seems like everyone always has Patron so Cabo is a tad less mainstream.

I've had a few really good ones from smaller distilleries, but most of them I dont catch the name of and can't find them around me.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I know I puked my face off in Cancun after drinking a bottle by myself when I was 18. The smell makes me cringe.

anyone know more about mezcal tequila?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts