Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's set 1 of 3 that we're shooting on the car. This set is already off the car and set #2 is awaiting it's official shoot, some teaser pics below : ) These are examples of our 2014 CS | Series wheel option which is INSANE but not officially released yet, therefore no information other than they're awesome can be released currently :eek: anyways, enjoy! for now!

ADV5.2 CS | SERIES
brushed center / polished lips
21x9.5 / 22x12.5

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
5.0 CS | SERIES setup / teaser shots:

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
wow...both sets look epic

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
new temporary newness shot! set 2 of 3...

·
Registered
545 Posts
5.0 CS gets my vote as well love the color combo as well.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I'm curious, what is the relationship between "Advance 1 wheels" and "The Wheel Industry". When it's spoken "ADV1, official designer of The Wheel Industry", it leads you to believe that ADV1 designs all the wheels in the industry of wheels. Just wanted to get some clarification since it's your guys' watermark. Is "The Wheel Industry" the corporate umbrella owner of Advance 1 wheels? I'm assuming ADV1 is simply short for "Advance 1" wheels.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Gorgeous.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
I'm curious, what is the relationship between "Advance 1 wheels" and "The Wheel Industry". When it's spoken "ADV1, official designer of The Wheel Industry", it leads you to believe that ADV1 designs all the wheels in the industry of wheels. Just wanted to get some clarification since it's your guys' watermark. Is "The Wheel Industry" the corporate umbrella owner of Advance 1 wheels? I'm assuming ADV1 is simply short for "Advance 1" wheels.

Thanks guys!
It's something we kind of just adopted. ADV.1 and The Wheel Industry is one in the same, as everything we creates dictates what everyone else decides to make :)

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Looks sick. Since I DGAF I used some black duct tape on the mesh vent behind the front wheels to block the air flow to the side sills that always gets that front most side sill scoop right behind the front wheels dirty, made a huge difference and it looks like yours could be cleaned :).

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Looks sick. Since I DGAF I used some black duct tape on the mesh vent behind the front wheels to block the air flow to the side sills that always gets that front most side sill scoop right behind the front wheels dirty, made a huge difference and it looks like yours could be cleaned :).
Duct tape on an Avy...that's bad ass.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts