Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the PASSWORD BASTERDS *over there*, a fabrication video on how the floor brackets have taken shape inside the Godzilla to give it a 130+lb. drop in weight. :D. I'm thinking this G is following suit with the Tecnocraft G...

VIDEO: T1 Seat Fabrication & Transplant

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
thats sick...i love that cf welding mask too. thanks for sharing the vid....i love little insights into projects like this.

·
Silver Sponsor
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats sick...i love that cf welding mask too. thanks for sharing the vid....i love little insights into projects like this.
...I'm just afraid that when that GT-R comes back from paint...the BASTERDS will want to footrace the Tecnocraft G... hell, they park next to each other mostly every other day..

·
Gold Sponsor
624 Posts
uhmm... sick! Although those seats look a bit uncomfortable. lol

·
5,744 Posts
That's one sexy welding mask. I'd pick one of those up for my fab guy, but he beats the hell out of stuff, and I'd feel bad for the mask.

Nothing but the best from you guys though.

-Markus-

·
Silver Sponsor
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's one sexy welding mask. I'd pick one of those up for my fab guy, but he beats the hell out of stuff, and I'd feel bad for the mask.

Nothing but the best from you guys though.

-Markus-
I assure you this mask will beat the living hell out of him back! LOL... Seriously, though, do you think he'd want one? We have a few in a box "right there"?

·
5,744 Posts
Here you go TechArt, Steve's personal welding mask:

Thoughts? We call it the ULTRALITE ONE.
Hmmmmmmmm. I really really like that. Damnit......ok need a price haha. Think this will make a good gift for my dad, or my fab guy for Xmas.

BTW, sorry, didn't mean to take your thread off track.

-Markus-

·
Silver Sponsor
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Hmmmmmmmm. I really really like that. Damnit......ok need a price haha. Think this will make a good gift for my dad, or my fab guy for Xmas.

BTW, sorry, didn't mean to take your thread off track.

-Markus-
I think we both meant to take this thread off track ;).

PM you in a few!

·
Gold Sponsor
624 Posts
:threadjacked: lol but yeah the mask is nice

1 - 20 of 38 Posts