Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 450 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, the time has come for TECNOCRAFT to get into the spirit of PRE-SEMA / HOLIDAYS Giving... (a first of many in our lifetime, I assure you).

Here's the detailed contest... PLEASE READ and VIEW the images carefully ;).

-This is a bag of TECNOCRAFT peanuts, overexposed, they cost a few cents each, if that. Free samples upon request.

-This is the ENVY™ System's ChargePipe compared to its OEM peanut-filled inferior part. Exact dimensions of peanuts are also given.

-This is the ENVY™ System @ 90% Development. It's finished by this week... driven, given a proper shoot, and tested in the next few. We'll update as it comes along, but THIS thread has all the development info anyway. ;)

TAKE A GUESS (or two) on how many peanuts will actually fit into the ChargePipe section of the TECNOCRAFT M3 ENVY™ Intake System - ONE LUCKY WINNER receives a complete intake system for absolutely *FREE. All you have to do is guess the correct number of peanuts!

RULES:

- The correct # lies between 1 and 500. Unfortunately, there are such things as stupid guesses.
- You get to choose ONLY TWO numbers (but on different days)
- Once you've chosen your numbers, that number is OUT OF PLAY.
- Everybody else can pick from any of the remaining numbers...

REGULATIONS:

-*Gotta have a damn M3! Yes, E9X M3. REGISTERED TO YOU...
...(none of this "let's try to win a free intake and hawk it on eBay or L4P Marketplace" :p) NO EXCEPTIONS.
If you don't own an M3, but know someone who does... be a good sport and tell them about this contest!

Please feel free to talk about this anywhere you want, but obviously to make a "guess" you have to be a registered member of :l4p:

DURATION OF CONTEST:
10/14/09 - 10/31/09 (Prior to SEMA, WINNER announced)

PRIZE VALUE & MORE INFORMATION:

The TECNOCRAFT E9X M3 ENVY™ Intake System retails COMPLETE for $1699.99 MSRP and was designed as a modular intake system, meaning each part can be sold and installed individually to make horsepower. This is the ultimate and most complete dry carbon intake system available for the E9X M3s to date and we will be making this available and ready to ship starting 10/18/09.

Specifications:
-100% Dry Carbon Fiber Construction(of course)
-Fit to absolute specifications and drop-dead easy replacement of factory parts (well...this is figurative to some people?)
-Benefits of a natural carbon fiber heatshield
-Expected gains of 16-17WHP on the move (60-130 speeds)
-Further increased volume and natural, organic airflow dynamics throughout the entire system.
-Available in KEVLAR WEAVE
-aFe filters will be included with purchase

Good luck from TECNOCRAFT STAFF!

FINE PRINT (not so fine):
We reserve the right to modify and amend the terms and conditions of the contest at any time we damn well please. Hate it or love it, you can cry me a river, lol. A perfect situation would be if no one guessed right and there was only a week left..! Oh, and right, the owner of the development car can't guess, that would just be ridiculous! BUT he should be updating this thread with butt dynos and real dynos as the contest goes by don't you think?

Please see more information about the development of the TECNOCRAFT E9X M3 ENVY™ INTAKE SYSTEM on our blog (Tecnocraft Blog | Tecnocraft Composites) while we diligently create an ///M section on our website!

·
Registered
44 Posts
mhmm if one was to use an aftermarket bumper say amuse or vorsteiner, do you think there will be fitment problems?

249 ...yay for first post!

btw since I just joined I can't pm yet(least i couldnt back when I first joined other forums) ... can you pm me a price shipped to Toronto, ONtario(Canada)

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
well i would love to give my guess...but i don't have an M3, but anyways it all depends on how packed the peanuts will be. Seeing as it also depends on the angle of each piece this is something that could change every time it may be packed, but damn i would still love to guess. If we don't have a M3 and we guess correctly can be choose a member with an M3 to give it to? I'll go with 362

·
Silver Sponsor
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mhmm if one was to use an aftermarket bumper say amuse or vorsteiner, do you think there will be fitment problems?

249 ...yay for first post!

btw since I just joined I can't pm yet(least i couldnt back when I first joined other forums) ... can you pm me a price shipped to Toronto, ONtario(Canada)
Well our development vehicle will also be revamping it's front end with a Vertice bumper, so lets throw that into the loop :). As long as the drop-in area/cooling plate remains unchanged, this should be compatible with ALL aftermarket front bumpers.

Welcome to L4P and YGPM. ;)

·
Silver Sponsor
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i would love to give my guess...but i don't have an M3, but anyways it all depends on how packed the peanuts will be. Seeing as it also depends on the angle of each piece this is something that could change every time it may be packed, but damn i would still love to guess. If we don't have a M3 and we guess correctly can be choose a member with an M3 to give it to? I'll go with 362
True, but I definitely didn't jam them into the chargepipe either :). We're all about chance with this contest! Contest is specifically closed to M3 owners only, but do invite him/her to join in on the fun! Otherwise it would be like a raffle contest ;).

·
Registered
44 Posts
Well our development vehicle will also be revamping it's front end with a Vertice bumper, so lets throw that into the loop :). As long as the drop-in area/cooling plate remains unchanged, this should be compatible with ALL aftermarket front bumpers.

Welcome to L4P and YGPM. ;)
Oh well if it doesn't then I'll just have to make it fit, that's what modding is about :D

If it wasn't for a discussion about this product I dont think I'll ever find L4P

·
Registered
111 Posts
man... what i do for free stuff.

As you can see i filled my OWN intake tube.

My 2 guesses: 238 and 216.

Also, is this 2 guesses per day? or??? please clarify:

Lets try to get organized here:
(maybe we can start copying and pasting the below and adding your guesses!):

125(SARD)
136(2x....) (jlmtx83)(itzkirb)
146 (anomaly)
200(E92M3)
216 (g35lin, aka M3_LIN)
238 (g35lin, aka M3_LIN)
249 (Bunnn)
267 (infamous)
362(gngp)

Ed Lin

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
gotta get in on this!

Lets try to get organized here:
(maybe we can start copying and pasting the below and adding your guesses!):

125(SARD)
136(2x....) (jlmtx83)(itzkirb)
146 (anomaly)
200(E92M3)
216 (g35lin, aka M3_LIN)
238 (g35lin, aka M3_LIN)
249 (Bunnn)
267 (infamous)
362(gngp)
219(ooowowizstev)

Ed Lin

·
Silver Sponsor
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
man... what i do for free stuff.

As you can see i filled my OWN intake tube.

My 2 guesses: 238 and 216.
LOL careful, it's two guesses TOTAL for duration of the contest! But those guesses have to be on TWO separate days! So which number is it gonna be for today ;D.

·
Registered
44 Posts
LOL careful, it's two guesses TOTAL for duration of the contest! But those guesses have to be on TWO separate days! So which number is it gonna be for today ;D.
ahah i got a great idea..why dont i buy a pre-production tube from you nowww(must arrive to me before oct31!) ...then i can win the system ..w00t ...

but i agree with m3_lin... everyone should quote other post(starting from g35lin) and get organized..it'll be better for everyone that way

1 - 20 of 450 Posts