Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi L4P-ghini Owners!

Just wanted to share our newly finished Official 2010 Tecnocraft Product Catalog specific to the Lamborghini Gallardo. It'll be going into print soon and if you'd like one, please let me know, and I would be happy to help make sure you receive one (No, you don't have to own a Lambo to ask :D).

Click to download:

I'd also like to mention that we've been going through a few collaborative projects with key sponsors on and off L4P ([email protected] Autosport, [email protected] Fiber Gear, [email protected] Car Craft, and more) to expand our development capabilities in both in-house Dry Carbon and CNC Machined product. We also hope to bring useful and technical content, and highlight a few fun and challenging project builds. We're also completely open to any forum-user based input on design (MTK, that means you) and bringing any projects that have generated interest to life.

We've met some great people along the way (Aimee, Dilancer, thanks for continually bumping into us during the meets - this is completely both of your faults) and look forward to meeting more friendly faces as we become settled in with L4P.

There are some L4P-specific memorabilia coming soon, so stay tuned!

Thanks everyone,
King

·
Registered
580 Posts
I need to get some carbon for my m3 --- gotta get rid of this chrome!

·
Silver Sponsor
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good stuff guys! Keep at it! It's actually your fault! Those seats were too much eye candy!! :p
LOL, come by and visit the HQ, Aimee did :p. We've finalized fitment into Murcielagos, testing them in R8s and are 90% complete with brackets for GT-Rs! Still your fault, I still have your BLANK card!

·
Silver Sponsor
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I need to get some carbon for my m3 --- gotta get rid of this chrome!
We HAD an E90 M3 (yes, four door) that was willing to leave the car here for intake development and then backed out last minute. Bring it Modball, we only need it for a few weeks ;) - Nov. 4th is still a ways away. I remember your coupe at Motor2Matador, dare us to try racing seat fitment?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Racing Seat Fitment

We HAD an E90 M3 (yes, four door) that was willing to leave the car here for intake development and then backed out last minute. Bring it Modball, we only need it for a few weeks ;) - Nov. 4th is still a ways away. I remember your coupe at Motor2Matador, dare us to try racing seat fitment?
I will call you tomorrow. I have big plans for the M3 before the rally and carbon goodies is part of them.

PM me the best # to reach you at... Thanks!

·
Silver Sponsor
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You already know I want one of these for my coffee table.:D
Blakey, why aren't you using one of the pics I've edited for your Avatar!? ;). For you, 20 of these lol.

·
Premium Member
2,077 Posts
Guys, Tecnocraft stuff is the bomb!! Quality unreal!!

·
Silver Sponsor
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That Gallardo on your cover is insane. Are those the wheels Champion made for the Gallardos? They look great.
Fell in love with Tecnocraft's product the first time I saw it.

:)
tomasp77: Thanks and "yes" technically, though we remember them as SDS Wheels originally.

Dubli: Thank you, see us again, we've got quite a few updates since!

·
Silver Sponsor
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Before this one gets away...

Have to share a few of these Murci pics from our Famous Autosport Murcielago Project Collab:

-The one thing we didn't like about the Murci was seat placement and with the Murci's space issues, we're doing what we can to correct for the center column being triangular in shape!

The prototype design on the brackets look killer for the Murci, but it sure was a challenge getting it right since the seats don't quite follow a correct driveline angle (many more adjustments needed versus the R8 and G build).

·
Silver Sponsor
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Tecnocraft E-Commerce Solutions LIVE!

After a bit of website conundrum and slight SSL insanity ;) we're announcing that our product catalog has gone online and live via an e-commerce solution! Please check out the newly revamped Tecnocraft.com for the fastest detailed information about any products we have available for Lamborghini.

We have a few interesting projects coming up outside of the Lambo arena and the R&D wheel definitely continues to spin! More project documentation soon.

Oh and for L4P members I believe a special code on our site exists, run "L4P10" through checkout!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts