Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is just a teaser video from the unplanned run in Malibu. After leaving a Private Charitible event in Lost Hills some of us decided to take the Malibu Canyons home. This trip would end over 3 hours later in an Epic ride through some of the most beautiful canyons in the world.
Here is a glimpse into our journey.

·
14,490 Posts
Awesome!. Nice video dude!. I will get working on the long video after this weekend possibly. So we can get some of those photos from the shoot this weekend:). Make it all awesome and special lol.

·
14,490 Posts
Close call at 2:45.
Lol. It was more of a good recovery in a thing that happens in porsches a lot if ya know what I mean lol. Porsches are so damn easy to slide out in with the back always kickin out.

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
I am hoping that Noble and GT3 are coming on goldRush... :whistle: There is another Noble coming already! I hope you guys join us. Very cool video!:clap:

·
Registered
724 Posts
PM me next time!! I have been looking for some fellow Malibu pilots for awhile. As it is I have to wait until my business partner flys in from Dubai twice a year to go with anyone!

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Just a head's up if anyone didn't hear about it: a guy went over the side on Tuna last month. It was a slow cruise by a Corrado club, dry weather. I have been telling people for a few years to avoid Tuna under any non-emergency circumstance. I was almost hit by a falling rock the size of bowling ball under similar conditions. Here is the vortex post: VWVortex.com - Drove off a cliff in Malibu on Saturday!!! and here is a video of their speed at the time:

·
14,490 Posts
^^
Didn't hear about that. Crazy is the guy ok?

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Read through the vortex thread. Seven staples in his head, but otherwise pretty good. Climbed his way back after the crash.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow!!! I was there in the Canyons that day. MalibuMafia had a meet that day and I was on my way home a seen about 7 Corrado's heading back home on the 10fwy.

·
Registered
10,546 Posts
Damn, glad the guy survived after this.

Tuna is a very tough road. Lots of dirt and rocks on the road. Be very careful

·
14,490 Posts
^^
Whoa that's pretty crazy. Glad hes ok. Looks like his intercooler and other parts are intact. Could definitely part it out.

I've done tuna many times and I really don't recommend it if you don't know it... I've done it going up also ( road was closed for an event ) :).

·
Registered
342 Posts
Cool video. Looks like a great place for a drive.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts