Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a preview from our most recent shoot... This is the ADV1 5.1C FlowSpec on an E92 M3....

More coming soon....

·
Registered
816 Posts
is this car in Jacksonville, FL? I saw an Alpine White M3 with ADV.1, Vorsteiner kit, trunk, coilovers, and a tow hook here and it looked so out of place. We don't get insanely modded cars around here much lol. ANyways, those ADV.1's looked insane, still making me think about the FlowSpecs for my M6 :)

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
is this car in Jacksonville, FL? I saw an Alpine White M3 with ADV.1, Vorsteiner kit, trunk, coilovers, and a tow hook here and it looked so out of place. We don't get insanely modded cars around here much lol. ANyways, those ADV.1's looked insane, still making me think about the FlowSpecs for my M6 :)
That would be the owner of my old car :(

Really cool guy though.

p.s. I have a set of Flowspecs in stock.......

·
Registered
816 Posts
He lives in Jax? I would love to meet up and take a look at that thing up close. It is beautiful. I know you lucky bastards see it every day down south but up here it's all lifted trucks and Escalades. Blahh

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
He lives in Jax? I would love to meet up and take a look at that thing up close. It is beautiful. I know you lucky bastards see it every day down south but up here it's all lifted trucks and Escalades. Blahh
St Augustine area... let me see if I can get him on here..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts