Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The Italian car manufacturer Lamborghini has revealed the second teaser of a new model to be revealed at the 2010 Paris Motor Show. It looks like the rendering is not covering the new 2011 Lamborghini Murciélago, but the future of Lambo supersports cars.

Stephan Winkelmann, President and CEO of Automobili Lamborghini SpA, stated the following regarding the design study:

Lamborghini stands for extreme and uncompromising supersportscars of the best Italian tradition. Tradition as a value however, lives at Lamborghini alongside innovation. We are redefining the future of our supersportscars around the two main reasons to buy: design and performance. Design has been and always will be reason number one, and we will make sure a Lamborghini will always be recognizable through its significant stylistic features. Regarding performance, until few years ago priorities were, in this order: top speed, acceleration and handling.

Read more about what Stefan Winkelmann had to say!

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
any ideas on what this picture could be? i would say the top of the engine bay.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
I know that the lp-560 and 570 G's haven't been around for long but could it be the replacement?
No its the replacement for the Murcielago. Lamborghini said they're focusing on performance and handling over raw power. But i dont think the V10 in this thing will be NA. Perhaps a SC or biturbo setup

·
Registered
318 Posts
I hope it's not all for a cocktease like they did with the Miura Concept and Estoque. Sure, show us great designs, but if it doesn't stand much of a chance for production then it's rather pointless. We know Lambo can do great designs, but what we need to see are the successors to the current cars IMO, not more design studies.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
I hope it's not all for a cocktease like they did with the Miura Concept and Estoque. Sure, show us great designs, but if it doesn't stand much of a chance for production then it's rather pointless. We know Lambo can do great designs, but what we need to see are the successors to the current cars IMO, not more design studies.
As far as i know it will be the production model, complete unveiling. there have been spy shots of this thing cruising the 'ring

1 - 10 of 10 Posts