Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's setup #2 of 3 for our 2014 CS Series Launch! The CS Series wheels will be available in all of our 15 styles in both 3 piece track spec & M.V2 configurations...Much more information on that will be released later this month so for now, enjoy the sillyness. All styles, sizes, etc. available to order now. Official release on or before 3/1/14 :bow1:

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
848 Posts
The last shot looks so mean. Great setup as always.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
what if you lost your pants in the process?

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
These thread titles are becoming progressively less subtle. Nice pics though!
lol, I'm getting worried about the next title :bite nails: thanks!!!

Awesome shots! That last one is EPIC! How do you guys deal with Lamborghini's differentials with the larger sized wheels & larger rolling diameters?
thank you sir, that was a great rolling shot indeed : )
in regards to the OD's…Lucky guess lol, just kidding - we put a lot of testing / development into setups like this and the only way to find the perfect fitment that looks amazing, doesn't cause any issues with the drivetrain and won't rip fenders off is to physically test, revise, retest, etc. until the magic happens. widths, offsets, tire sizes, etc. all have to be carefully tested on setups like this. It's why you'll see set after set after set on my own cars, each time I'm experimenting with fitments and limitations. It's fun :bitenails:

what if you lost your pants in the process?
it happens, just act natural.

My pants are off what do I do now?
you look at this photo, then you eat a sandwich.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
i'm curious as to why adv gets blasted on m3 post, but everyone here is on their jockstrap?

well i know why.. but interesting nonetheless..

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lolololol thx guys : )

1 - 14 of 14 Posts