Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So here's my bone stock 2010 s4 with s-tronic. A friend and I decided to Gtech it to see what numbers it can pull off. Look at this

0-60

1/4 mile

MAN andDSG

My buddy has the exact same car but with manual trans. Wasn't able to beat those numbers. Best he did was 4.7 and 12.93.
Still can't believe it either..It was 62 degrees outside, with 91 octane fuel with half a tank left. DSG faster than man???
Wil post video soon

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
wow... does it feel that fast?

i know that a gtech told me that my mazda did 0-60 in like 3.2 seconds... but i never believed it

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It did feel fast. I pulled off this time in Drive. Thought I'd try it out and it was better. It did feel fast and the Gtech is 99.9% accurate.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
It did feel fast. I pulled off this time in Drive. Thought I'd try it out and it was better. It did feel fast and the Gtech is 99% accurate.
its possible i did a 0-60 that quick... i did beat a modded viper when i had the auto tranny in it, without NOS

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
It does feel that fast but I'm having a hard believing the 4.38 time. I would believe a 5.5ish time but a 4.38 is awefully quick. I'll see if I can dig up a timer and run mine today.

·
Registered
191 Posts
The new S4 is very conservitive in its numbers. My friend and I did a few runs and the new S4 is neck and neck with my RS. That transmission is amazing!! I like it so much my next demo is going to be one and the RS is getting garaged.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Wow good numbers. I have the manual in my B8 S4 and I got a 13.4 at the drag strip, even though I kinda screwed up the start. Drove my friends automatic S4, thing shifts quick.

·
Registered
16 Posts
The DSG is amazing. Even in much lesser of a car, like my A3. The shifts are insanely quick.

Imagine what the RS5 with DSG will be like if an S4 is putting down numbers like that bone stock.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Great #'s, Audi is definitely on the conservative side when listing those times...I know of people vbox'ing their S5's and getting a 4.5 sec time in a 0-60 shot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts