^^^ HELL NOOOO

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Yes plz

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sorry all, everyone's been pretty busy, haven't been able to update the thread.

The current status is that the project is nearing completion, I gave it a good shakedown in January and we're in the final stages of getting everything dialed in. Apart from some possible interior goodies we're just about ready to wrap it up! We've done proper video/photo shoots and should have some top-notch stuff coming soon, but for now check out some shots from Paul Jung and Nick Roshon at this past weekend's grand opening of TAG Motorsports' new location:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Looks great, but let me get this straight...

You go to all that work to build a legitimate RS4 conversion, and then leave the S4 brakes on the car?? I mean, at least re-badge them RS4 or something...it just immediately degrades all the great work that's been done IMO.

·
Registered
169 Posts

You go to all that work to build a legitimate RS4 conversion, and then leave the S4 brakes on the car?? I mean, at least re-badge them RS4 or something...it just immediately degrades all the great work that's been done IMO.

Those are not stock S4 brakes. They look to be some type of upgraded 6 piston brakes with S4 labels.

·
Registered
6 Posts

Those are StopTech 380mm ST60 brakes that were painted with the S4 logo when it was just an S4. I'm debating what to do with them paint-wise now.

As for the rear brakes, you can't change those without losing the parking brake, for now at least :).

Thanks everyone for the compliments!

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
epic!

41 - 56 of 56 Posts