Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

A few months back, a friend and L4P Member (HSK) pbrought us his 2011 Range Rover Sport Autobiography with big ideas on individualizing his near perfect truck. From there, the ideas started flowing... We ended up with this masterpiece

Modifications Include:
-22x10.5 Vossen CV3's in Matte Graphite wrapped in Pirelli Tires
-Custom Front and Rear Diffusors in Matte Graphite
-Custom RANGE ROVER Emblems in Matte Graphite
-KAHN 3D Mesh Front Grill in Matte Graphite
-KAHN Stacked Exhaust Tips for Autobiography
-OEM Side Skirts Color-Matched
-OEM Door Handles Color-Matched
-OEM Side Vents Color Mated w/ Centers in Matte Graphite
-OEM LED DRL Kit for Autobiography Models
-STARTECH LED Fog Lights
-Supersprint X-Pipe

Next up for this Autobiography:
-TAG Motorsports Signature Alcantara Headliner w/ Deviated Stitching
-TAG Motorsports Lowering Module
-600HP Upgrade :)

On to the photos....

If you have ANY Quesitons at all regarding products for your Range Rover, Please dont hesitate to give us a call at 888-920-1766 or visit the range rover section of our web site by clicking HERE

·
Registered
693 Posts
That's the third version of that Kahn exhaust I've seen! Are the welds as crappy as on mine? Hopefully they'll get mine right on the next attempt...

Truck looks great though!

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's the third version of that Kahn exhaust I've seen! Are the welds as crappy as on mine? Hopefully they'll get mine right on the next attempt...

Truck looks great though!
Keith,

The welds are pretty lame, however the overall look of them makes up for it i guess....

·
Registered
693 Posts
Keith,

The welds are pretty lame, however the overall look of them makes up for it i guess....
I have to admit, it does look pretty damn legit! I'll keep you posted when I hear from Kahn about the kit from the new manufacturer. I may see if they'll throw in a highly discounted bootlid spoiler for my troubles...

Also, the Startech LED foglights look insane! I missed that the first time I read the post. If y'all install another set, try to get a night shot for me, as I still may order a set.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.