Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Looks can be deceiving. TAG Motorsports stands behind this motto. Just because we often think something might be stock or stockfish in appearance. It can always be far from that. We have just completed a 2012 Porsche Turbo S cabriolet.

We were approached by a customer with a mission to turn this car into a masterpiece of performance. It all began a sunny day in May when this beautiful Meteor Grey 997.2 TT-S came strolling into our shop.

The list of mods were wanted could not have made us happier. It was everything from Brakes, Suspension, Engine, and Exhaust - Yes please!

We tackled the following modification list:

-BBi Autosport Exhaust System in Black
-IPD Plenum
-IPD Y-Pipe
-BMC Filter
-GIAC Stage 2 Flash
-Bilstein PSS10 Coil Overs
-KW HLS Front System
-OEM GT2RS Intercoolers
-OEM PCCB Calipers Color-Matched Meteor Grey
-GT3 RSR Lower Control Arms
-Corner Balance & Alignment
-Front Camber Plates
-BBi Front 20mm M-Track Kit
-BBi Sway Bar Adapter Spacer
-Tarett Rear Toe Links
-Tarett Rear Upper Control Arms
-Tarett Front Sway & Drop Link Kit
-OEM GT3RS Sway Bars
-K40 Radar and Jammer

The final result = a true sleeper and the ability to go fast on those Sunday drives with the lady :)

·
Registered
976 Posts
Wow as if the Turbo S wasn't fast enough. Love it!

Do you have any videos of the exhaust? Also how much hp and tq is it putting down now?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Looks great, can we get some numbers? PDK?

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, it truely is a monster... When using Launch Control on the PDK, it actually spins all 4's when it takes off... :)

Numbers wise, we have NOT dyno'd it yet, but it should be at about 625-650HP to the crank with about 600-630TQ. It certainly moves.

Next up is going to be Turbo's, Upgraded PDK, and some wider wheels :)

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I wouldn't call that a sleeper, last year the same car in stock condition won the fastest drag time on gr, so I can only imagine how fast this car is. Great job keeping it classy.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
No joke. That's like calling a Ferrari a sleeper. Turbo S is no joke out of the box. When I think sleeper I think cts-v wagon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts