Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

For years, Overfinch has been THE premier name for aftermarket when you think of Range Rover... Well over the past few years, and troubled times they encountered some changes bringing them back to the Range Rover market STRONGER than ever. In 2011, they released their Vogue (HSE) kit and then followed the 2012 Sport packages. Both packages consist of signature LED fronts, side add-on's a Rear Bumper with Integrated Exhaust Tips as well as a boot spoiler.

As you move to the interior, you notice its a different beast. Fine leather in color combinations of your choice along with dash and steering wheel options with quality that surpasses the factory. Most people wonder where and who does the interior, well thats where TAG Motorsports comes in, With years of experience installing the KAHN Range Rover Interior packages, we are experts in taking apart, and re-installing the complete interior without a hitch making sure that your vehicle's interior is as good as the day you drove it off the lot.

To top it off, TAG Motorsports also offers the complete Line of Overfinch Wheels including the world famous TIGER, Supersport and new Olympus & Elara wheels for Sport, Full Size and Evoque.

PM me or Email me for special pricing on the Overfinch Products. We are going to be making room for new inventory soon so we have special pricing on many of the kits.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Parts are trickling in, INCLUDING the new EVOQUE kit which will be available next month!

Give me a call for special L4P/Overfinch Introductory pricing :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
That black interior in the full-size looks great... got a picture of what something like that in sand would look like?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts