Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I know many of you have inquired about a lowering module for your Range Rover's... As you know, KAHN has a module is quite pricey but we have gone to the source, and created our own version of the module, at a fraction of the cost.

The TAG module still maintains all the factory features and includes a switch which allows to be mounted discretely under the dash, allowing switching back to stock mode with a quick flip.

The TAG Module allows a standard lowering of the front and rear axle by approximately 1.5″. Upon fine tuning, an adjustment on the control unit allows additional fine adjustments of +/- .75″. No mechanical work is necessary.

Now for those of you wondering how much it costs.... $1999 Shipped to you in the CONUS.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or if you would like to place an order!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Good work, but I wish you'd do better on the pricing, man! Anyone with upsized wheels, this module is a must. If you don't run it, you're just pretending.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Good work, but I wish you'd do better on the pricing, man! Anyone with upsized wheels, this module is a must. If you don't run it, you're just pretending.
Some of us cant run the module as our tires are too large lol…

Alex hit me up with pricing so we can offer them to our customers.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Sound like a nice product but that is pricey. I'm currently using johnson rods lowering rods which are basically just resized stainless steel rods with rubber grommits. Lowered my LR3 an inch lower which helps it look better with the 22" rims.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sound like a nice product but that is pricey. I'm currently using johnson rods lowering rods which are basically is just resized stainless steel rods with rubber grommits. Lowered my LR3 an inch lower which helps it look better with the 22" rims.
I second ROK's Motion...

I cant begin to tell you how many lowering links we have removed from customer's vehicles because the ride and the links overall just stink...

The Module's are great as they actually compensate the dampening to ensure your ride even at a lowered stance is as close to stock as you could possibly be.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
I would agree that trying to achieve a factory configuation using software instead of the rods would be a more ideal solution. However what worries me more is the weak pump that easily overheats after continous use. Is there a better alternative that won't have any code issues?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Nice

1 - 9 of 9 Posts