Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can get these not in a box? I keep hearing them and want to try 1 or 2 before I buy more since I don't smoke cigars that often.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Any Cigar shop probably carries them in-stock, you could also order some off the net: Cigar.com , cigarsinternational.com, famous-smoke.com.

·
Registered
22 Posts
walk into any cigar shot, hell, even a supermarket that sells cigars might have these. nothing fancy about these cigars, just an infused cigar. I've had them and they were delicious when I first started cigars, not any more though

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have a few pm me your address and i'll drop them in the mail for you

edited: Sorry jim didnt mean to steal a sale... you'll get some of my money shortly :lol:

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
I've never seen these in any smoke shop before

·
Registered
392 Posts
Maybe I just get lucky I guess?

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
walk into any cigar shot, hell, even a supermarket that sells cigars might have these. nothing fancy about these cigars, just an infused cigar. I've had them and they were delicious when I first started cigars, not any more though
back in the states ive only seen them in about 50% of cigar shops i visited, and certainly not in any supermarket.

sounds like youre kinda talking them down in a snobby manner.... why?

personally i slightly prefer the Dolce over the Cafe Con Leche, but both taste absolutely great.... definitely my favorite cigars.... but i have a strong sweet tooth.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
I love these and the Isla del Sol's

1 - 12 of 12 Posts