Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Symbolic sold their RED/Black Bugatti to none other than T-Pain! Congrats to both parties. Obviously T-Pain knows this was released.....

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
dont wanna be a hater, but i wish more useful people got these cars... not people who use them as status symbols, but people who appreciate engineering...

sorry

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Everyone has their own opinion. He does infact like cars a lot. I am not going to lie...If I busted my ass in the business and got to finally buy the car of my dreams I'd be all over youtube. LMAO!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
the black guy in the video, sinister.

I wonder if the exhaust will get an auto-tune mod? congrats to symbolic for the sale.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
damn, didn't know T-Pain had Veyron cash. Good for him.

dont wanna be a hater, but i wish more useful people got these cars... not people who use them as status symbols, but people who appreciate engineering...

sorry
post like this almost annoy me, almost! Good thing it's the internet! What the hell is your definition of "useful"? How do you know he doesn't appreciate the engineering? Countless assumptions form your part, lmfao, this is hilarious! Car are nothing more than status symbols. Sure there are a few people who also appreciate the engineering but cars are nothing but status symbols for those that can afford them.

·
Registered
274 Posts
He worked hard for that and I think thats great its very nice to see someone make things happen for themselves. I definitely believe I will be buying a bugatti within the next 10 years as well, cant wait for God to line me up.

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
damn, didn't know T-Pain had Veyron cash. Good for him.
If you sell more than a million albums as a musician, you got Veyron cash.

Congrats to Mr.T, I haven't heared alot of his music but driving that kinda car tells me he is good at what he's doing.

EDIT: just noticed the video was uploaded by Nappy Boy Online :lol:

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
haha, yeah music doesn't pay that well... i was in a fairly successful band for about 3 years, and made maybe 3k over that period. touring and equipment is very expensive. most of our money came from merch... thats why i quit, i figured it would be better if i went to school

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
t-pain is an engineering consultant first, producer second, and performer third. he's the auto-tune expert and it goes far beyond his stupid songs - he's the guy *everyone* hired (not just rap) - to figure it out.

he was smart enough to make a brand for himself - while still getting paid (handsomely) for a commodity service. he took what is normally a one-time payment (eg, consulting) and turned it in a recurring revenue stream.

he probably made a few mil just consulting; producing (where the real money is) took him to $10+; and then the performing is just icing on the cake. but a guy of his caliber can easily command $100k private performances - and he'll need to do a few of those to afford the Veyron upkeep :)

congrats to him - pretty cool video - likes the message

- chuck (who hates auto-tune)

·
Registered
519 Posts
veyron cash, LOL

Dude he has been in forbes magazine since 2006. he makes and avg of 20 mill or more a year,

He has a huge car collection of classics, exotics, lowriders, He owns a shop that restores cars and such, He really has about 60 cars he said in and interview, He was interviewed on forbes several times.

He has some of the biggest most downloaded hits in history with flo rida. He makes huge bank. He has been part of the hip-hop heavy weights as forbes calls it since 2003.

he knows his stuff really well. Not like birdman that flaunts it.

Birdman,

T-pain.

Lil wayne,

i heard 50 cent wanted one brand new and they would not sell him one.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts