Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Loving that pic with the Safari! I've got mine on right now.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
yeah, swizz might have a few diamond knecklaces, but hes not about the blinged out stuff

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Can't wait to see what he has in store. With the level of respect he has for watches his designs will only show positive on AP.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I met him in an Airport last year and I did notice he had an AP on then, very mild mannered dude from what I saw then....except for the 10k or so of LV luggage he had with him:lol: but no body guard either. I actually was sitting accross from him and said something to him about his watch, and we talked watches for about 10 min while waiting for our plane, then something clicked and I recognized him. When I asked him if he was Swizz Beats he just said "yeah" and that was the end of it. Normal dude with a talent he capitolized on seems like to me.

If his version of an AP goes like the JayZ version be ready when they release them and go grab one...it will inevitably go up in value.

·
Premium Member
5,770 Posts
When I used to do work for him he always had
Iced out watchs. I meant no disrespect to him. He is a nice
Guy

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Its part of life now a days. I just laugh if off and think that I've probably spent more then those idiots will make in their life time....

Swizz watch will be classy I would like to see it. I've been looking at a few of his pics I didn't see too many blinged out watches. Like what I said he is a collector more than anything.

don't worry i get profiled everyday of my life ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts