Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
i have a few pairs of nike ones and a few true religion ones. The true religion ones are really comfy but dont have pockets :(

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
Nike Livestrong, soft big but unobtrusive pockets....I did just buy some UNC, we'll see how they fare...

·
Registered
454 Posts
I've got some underarmour ones that are mad comfy!! a little on the expensive side though...

·
Registered
61 Posts
some well worn Adidas or basketball shorts...I swear my wife has a billion sweat pants. Juicy, twisted heart in all different colors.

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts
Polo and LV ones are awesome

·
Registered
53 Posts
What sweatpants are you guys throwing on after a long day?

Obviously being comfortable is a huge factor. Pockets are also a huge plus. I also try to avoid pants with the elastic band on the bottoms.

Any Suggestions?
Ralph Lauren sweat pants, without a doubt. Not cheap at 70/pair but well worth the coin. They're the softest cotton sweats I've come across and I won't wear anything else. If you have an RLP outlet, you can sometimes find them for about 30-50 bucks.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
you guys should check out UNCL Loungwear.. sick stuff my girl cant keep her hands off me when wearing them or "UNC'n it" as my friends call it.

heres the website

UNCL Clothing | Comfortable clothes to complement all your leisurely pleasures.
I have a gray XL UNCL charcoal hoodie for sale is anybody wants it! I bought two for whatever reason and have never worn it. Its an extra large (I originally ordered large but exchanged them) the Large was a tad small and I like my hoodies big. I wear a large tshirt size if that helps.

It really is crazy comfortable. Wear it to bed/relaxing at home.

50% cotton 50% polyester. $25.00 shoot me a pm

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have a pair of GAP sweat pants I enjoy a lot. I will give polo or Ralph Lauren pants a try!
You won't be disappointed.

Personally, I feel they're the type of sweats that I can wear outside the house and not feel 'embarrassed' for wearing sweat pants in public__make sense?

·
Registered
818 Posts
One can never go wrong with Zubaz or those really generic grey sweatpants. I love both of them. I do have a Prada jumpsuit and it's extremely comfortable too.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I love wearing sweat pants around the house! I find the Hollister ones pretty comfortable not to mention they offer decent size pockets!

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Generic School branded sweats, I also have a pair of Under Armour sweats that have held up very well for about 8 years lol, no embarrassing rips or anything.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
try just being naked... very comfortable

21 - 40 of 52 Posts