Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What sweatpants are you guys throwing on after a long day?

Obviously being comfortable is a huge factor. Pockets are also a huge plus. I also try to avoid pants with the elastic band on the bottoms.

Any Suggestions?

·
Registered
633 Posts
Nautica flanel pajama bottoms for around the house or Koral Gi pants for house or working out...don't run sorry, promised that as long as I own cars I won't run unless there is a german shepard on my butt.

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
LuLuLemon sweatpants are amazing....
Fvck. I hate to admit it, but they are...

Unbelievable. (same goes for their boxers)

I wouldn't be caught dead wearing mine outta the house, but oh man, for couch lounging...nothing beats 'em.

For those of you in the States or elsewhere that may be slightly more unfamiliar with the brand, it is EVERYWHERE in Canada. Every girl has got some, and hoodies and bags etc... Unfortunately, not just the hot ones...

·
Registered
538 Posts
Go with nike, high quality thick material, no elastic at the bottom, deep pockets, and nike is always in style.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Phil Knight School of Thuggz
I'm damn proud to go to Nike University...errr the University of Oregon. Our new basketball arena is off the hook (has been described by players as a small Staples Center), phenomenal gym, stealing top recruits from USC, out of this world student athlete center (I have a class in the one and only lecture hall in it), and the list goes on. :D:D:D

·
Registered
693 Posts
Nike FOR SURE.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I've got a 10 year old pair of RL sweat pants that are worn out and well loved.

Otherwise as it's rarely cold here usually a pair of likewise tattered bball sorts.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts