Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Swagzilla is back! Highly praised and greatly appreciated project between D2FORGED and Martino Auto Concepts is back once more! We just had to do another fresh shoot of Swagzilla, it is that hot! And we owed it to you guys here, no doubt about it!

For those that haven't heard (are there people existing who didn't hear about Swagzilla?!) it's a game winning project done earlier this year, where M.A.C. set it up for us, we just needed to join in the fun! CUstom set of wheels, re-done paint finish and a few more things! Finally here is a fresh photoshoot of the project, interesting scenery, great photography and Swagzilla! Need we say more?

And yeah, these pants still look a bit too tight! ;)

NISSAN GTR (R35)
D2FORGED CV2 Deep Concave 3pc Forged Wheels
21x10"
21x11.5"
GLOSS BLACK CENTER w/ OEM COLORMATCH GREY Lip Finish

**REQUIRES NO MODIFICATION, ACCEPTS OEM Tire Pressure Monitors, AND CLEARS OEM BRAKE CALIPERS**

·
Registered
159 Posts
The car is so gorge w/o the spoiler... pretty out of the box thinking...

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Agree with you all the way! I love it without the spoiler, it looks sleek and fascinating this way!

·
Gold Sponsor
3,967 Posts
I think this setup would be nasty on a white GT-R, as well.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Maybe even more, because of the contrast between the white finish on the car and black finish on the wheels!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Gills car is pretty wild. Saw it in Manhattan and it looked right at home. Broke necks like a proper supercar should. Good work Derek and crew!

·
Bronze sponsor
742 Posts
Best looking GTR hands down.....

·
Registered
245 Posts
first thing that came to mind when i saw the back was "ooooooooooooooo naked gtr!:clap:"

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No other way! :D Whoever I've shown these, they were really impressed!

·
Silver Sponsor
2,617 Posts
first thing that came to mind when i saw the back was "ooooooooooooooo naked gtr!:clap:"
lol good one bro!

Swagzilla recently went under the knife! New paint job new wheels, new levels of ballin!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts