Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checked my email and got a free $30 credit from Gilt for being a past customer.. I think everyone got one.. They have camelback and suunto on there today with some other good sales. I bought a 50 oz camelback hydration system for $6 after the credit..

Post your email if you need an invitation..

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Good look! I'm going to CO on the 3rd to snowboard and could use one of these camelbaks. Do you recommend one over another? I'm not trying to break the bank but want quality.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For $6, it was hard to go wrong. I go through about 4 a year from woods riding and MX.. Its a pretty plain jane model but it holds water, is lightweight and will ziptie to a chest protector pretty easily.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn, that sucks..

Cale, kick off the holiday season right with Gilt MAN. To get you in the spirit, we’ve added a $30 credit to your account. Use it on that special someone, or use it to hook yourself up with the best in fashion, gear, gadgets and more — all at insider prices. Gilt MAN makes holiday shopping easy. Sign in and see what’s happening on Gilt.

*Credit balance valid as of December 8, 2010, 11:00pm ET. Offer expires on December 16, 2010, 11:59pm ET. One credit per member while supplies last.
try loggin into your account there juice and see if it shows up.. add any random item to your cart then check it out and see if it shows the credit..

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
i drop serious coinage with gilt and got nada....well i did get a reversible hoodie that i had paid for.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts