Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Superior Automotive starts the new season with a bang, Cars & Coffee Jeddah! This is the second time this event has been held in the West Coast of Saudi, and was located at AlFurusya Yacht Club and Commercial Center. This year we had over 5,000 spectators during the Jeddah event, quite a jump from last year. We had around 85 cars including Exotic, Luxury, Classic, Tuner, and Dealer cars. Apart from those we had many cars on a waiting list. This year we were powered by none other than Shell, they did an outstanding job of passing the word around. We also had a few stands including Canon Photography, and Grilled Bananas T-shirt booth. Shell had set up an Xbox with the game Forza Horizon at their booth and brought a full racing seat, whoever beat a lap record would get an award. This engaged many of the spectators in competing with one another. We are also very proud about bringing in the Autism Center, a project by Al-Faisalya. They displayed paintings and other artwork made by the autistic children at the center, as well as gave out brochures and information about the center. To further help we had a Porsche 911 GT3 & a Fiat 500 Abarth 695 Tributo auctioned off at the Autism booth, all the proceeds over the asking price would go to the charity. Dealerships contacted us to reserve spaces for the event, they included Porsche, Lamborghini, Mclaren, and Mercedes Benz. At the Mercedes booth we had the debut of the all new 2014 S-Class, and Lamborghini brought the brand new Aventador Roadster, the very first one in Saudi Arabia. Team Galag - Gumball 3000 (Team 73) who attended the Gumball 3000 rally this year in a Batman Tumbler and other unique cars also participated in our event with 3 unique vehicles. Some of the highlights include a Ferrari F12 Berlinetta, a Lexus LFA, a Ferrari 599 GTO, and an SLR 722S. Overall it was a great event and an awesome night, a much bigger turnout than the year prior. The fans engaged with us all over our social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. We looked at the feedback after the event and it was more than positive, our fans cannot wait till next year! This type of feedback is what makes us want to give more to our fans. Cars & Coffee Jeddah was everything we could ask for and more, we saw some old friends, and made new ones.

We start off with the video:
Continued…

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Continued…

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Continued…

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Continued…

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Continued…

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Continued…

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Thanks!

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Had a lot of fun at the event! I showed up in a 1967 Stingray Corvette but i was a bit late hence there are no photos of it, lol

Can't wait for the next one!!

EDIT: oh wait i found one, here

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Had a lot of fun at the event! I showed up in a 1967 Stingray Corvette but i was a bit late hence there are no photos of it, lol

Can't wait for the next one!!

EDIT: oh wait i found one, here
Thanks for the kind words :)

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Great vid!

Would love to attend a classy event like that here in SoCal.
That black 458 spider with red stripe was tits!

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 12 of 12 Posts