Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to live in Toronto, but moved away in 2004. During the summer of 2011 I went back to have a look at what has changed. One of the biggest changes for me was the number of supercars in Toronto. In this video you can see a selection of the supercars I have seen during my stay. I hope you like it! :)

· Registered
217 Posts
Nice video man!

Are the supercars everywhere in Toronto? I mean not just a "central spot".

I allways wanted to go to Toronto. I'll check-out Forrest Hill or how this place is called.

BTW: Was this Drake's black Bentley Supersports? Could be :clap:

· Registered
1,868 Posts
Nice video man!

Are the supercars everywhere in Toronto? I mean not just a "central spot".

I allways wanted to go to Toronto. I'll check-out Forrest Hill or how this place is called.

BTW: Was this Drake's black Bentley Supersports? Could be :clap:
This entire video is mostly Yorkville. I stop there whenever I'm in town. It's only 2-3 streets wide, but on those streets you'll see exotics pretty much all day long. I saw my first SA Aperata there this year. Only 80+/- built, $1,000,000 and it was just sitting in front of a hotel. You should check it out

· Registered
558 Posts
Toronto (GTA) area has lots of exotics but most of them are hiding! Rarely do you see exotics like you see in the states or else where on the roads. I think they best car I've seen on the road being driven is either a Murci or a Ferrari 458/Maybach... I've seen other exotics but either at shows/events/in driveways/garages... Apparently there is a Bugatti registered in Toronto and a MC 12 , Enzo in Oakville and F40s but never seen them on public road ..

· Registered
18 Posts
So the Lamborghini dealer is gone. I remember my dad taking me and my brother there when we were a lot younger. And in recent years I was trying to locate it and maybe swing by, but never found any info on it.

I've seen two pictures of the Enzo rolling around someplace. I see alot of Maseratis rolling around. Tons of porsches. And up by the big Magna golf course and housing in Aurora, I'm always hearing about some exotic car racing out of there.

Watching that video makes me anxious for summer to come back so I can go down and aimlessly wonder Toronto for a day.

· Registered
1,868 Posts
The Ferrari dealer had 2 F40's and a 333SP in while I was there a year or so ago. Whoever made the Veyron comment was correct, I know of two Veyrons in the GTA area. A Sang Noir special edition (1/3) in North America, and a Grand Sport as well

· Registered
1,230 Posts
This entire video is mostly Yorkville. I stop there whenever I'm in town. It's only 2-3 streets wide, but on those streets you'll see exotics pretty much all day long. I saw my first SA Aperata there this year. Only 80+/- built, $1,000,000 and it was just sitting in front of a hotel. You should check it out
I saw my first SA aperta inside the ferrari dealership in Monaco, and as i remember it hadnt got any price tag on it..

· Premium Member
21,659 Posts
Thread cleaned. Please refrain from posting personal information for other people, even if it seems harmless. You're more than welcome to post your own if you're so inclined, just not other people's.

· Registered
37 Posts
I mostly saw Gallardos and Astons. There was a Lambo Dealer downtown but its gone now.
So the Lamborghini dealer is gone. I remember my dad taking me and my brother there when we were a lot younger. And in recent years I was trying to locate it and maybe swing by, but never found any info on it.
The dealership moved to a new location earlier this year.

Their new address is 101 Auto Vaughan Drive (near Canada's Wonderland).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.