Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
^if I go I'm bringing the '09 C4S PDK. Sorry for the confusion. I've been to SCS before, but not at the new location and never on an event day. When is "prime time" at one of these?
For marquee parking, getting there at around 7 is best. however, porsche usually has a massive turnout so we might be filled by then :eek:hwell:

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
For marquee parking, getting there at around 7 is best. however, porsche usually has a massive turnout so we might be filled by then :eek:hwell:
alright we will see what time we will be departing at cross our fingers for some open highways and no rain like the ferrari vs lambo weekend

·
Registered
55 Posts
SCS Porsche day

Rolling out from Phillips Ranch offramp (60 fwy) Chino Hills side, Diamond Bar High School intersection, where the CHP sleep, yes they do until shift changes. Anyone game for a cool run to SCS 0600 launch, if your up then, see ya in the morning, take care.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Sounds like fun. The wife and I might head up there after church.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Getting ready to leave at 6:20 in the morning, over slept lol

I've only heard of these

CGT and wait another 959? No way

On our way through the canyons

Some of the group

Off to cause trouble on Muholland

·
Registered
723 Posts
TWO 959's in one place, unbelievable. One with dealer plates, 32k miles. The other was actually titled and had 3281 MILES!!! :drool:

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
TWO 959's in one place, unbelievable. One with dealer plates, 32k miles. The other was actually titled and had 3281 MILES!!! :drool:
the owner of the one that wasnt near the cgt has an f40 as well :drool: where did you end up parking i had my eye out for a newer 4s but couldnt find one

·
Registered
723 Posts
the owner of the one that wasnt near the cgt has an f40 as well :drool: where did you end up parking i had my eye out for a newer 4s but couldnt find one
GT Silver C4S, the second row from the front (the booths and all that) about 2/3 of the way toward the trees, actually it actually wasn't that far from the CGT and 959. I was there maybe 6:45-8:30? Then left early to go for a drive, so you may have missed me

·
14,490 Posts
Getting ready to leave at 6:20 in the morning, over slept lol

Some of the group
Top of stunt, looks like oy guys are having a good time. It was hot that day I was chillin in my house 5 seconds down that road enjoying a ice cold water in my house and trying to get over being sick.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #35 (Edited)
GT Silver C4S, the second row from the front (the booths and all that) about 2/3 of the way toward the trees, actually it actually wasn't that far from the CGT and 959. I was there maybe 6:45-8:30? Then left early to go for a drive, so you may have missed me
i mustve missed it we were there from about 7:10ish until around 9 then went on a drive as well

Top of stunt, looks like oy guys are having a good time. It was hot that day I was chillin in my house 5 seconds down that road enjoying a ice cold water in my house and trying to get over being sick.
oh really you live up there? the view from there was pretty amazing not gonna lie but yea when we got to the top and stopped there we'd lost a viper due to over heating. according to our cars it was 103 at the top when we all stopped but then we went through the canyons and down to pch 76 degrees :clap: anyway man hope your feeling better now

·
Registered
723 Posts
i mustve missed it we were there from about 7:10ish until around 9 then went on a drive as well
Yeah I don't blame you, a silver porsche might as well be invisible on a day like that

21 - 40 of 42 Posts