Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so if im not mistaken this supercar sunday is porsche themed, was wondering if any of you were gonna show up. currently debating waking up super early and going

·
Registered
2 Posts
It will be HUGE, the Porsche marquee is the second biggest Super Car Sunday. Last year the whole lot was full by 8:00.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i might be attending it either in a saleen or if not do you mind if i ask that could i be your co pilot? if desired
Sorry bud the Porsche is full and I honestly don't know how we are gonna squeeze people in there, anyone going for a cruise afterwards to Malibu? Maybe neptunes net?

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
723 Posts
^if I go I'm bringing the '09 C4S PDK. Sorry for the confusion. I've been to SCS before, but not at the new location and never on an event day. When is "prime time" at one of these?

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
^if I go I'm bringing the '09 C4S PDK. Sorry for the confusion. I've been to SCS before, but not at the new location and never on an event day. When is "prime time" at one of these?
ha its okay man no worries the address is listed below and ive only been there once since its about a hour drive for me but last time i got there around 7:30 and the parking lot was already containing a lot of cars so id say probably somewhere between there and 8ish?

Westfield Promenade Mall
6100 Topanga Canyon Boulevard
Woodland Hills, CA 91367

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
mehhh...just drive to newport beach, set up a lawn chair on PCH and watch every kind of porsche drive by. haha
you'll get more than porsches sitting there but then again we will be going up and down pch at some point in time on sunday so maybe you will see us

1 - 20 of 42 Posts