Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are putting together a Supercar Show in June 2013 for charity. We hope to make this an annual event and are looking for Supercar Owners to participate. We are starting with an Ultimate Aero, Bugatti Veyron, Lexus LFA, Porsche GT, Porsche GT-3, Lamborghini Aventador, and other assorted Ferrari's, Porsche's and Lambo's. The more exotics the better.

The charity is CF Charities, which is bringing dental care to under-served children with terrible problems in Philly, Baltimore, and Camden, as well as NYC's children in foster care. The charity also helps these kids change their future with career opportunities. Welcome to Caplin Family Charities

You can get more info or register at the CF Charities website or by replying to this posting. It is a good cause and a great opportunity to get together. We are also planning an August run that will be absolutely top notch.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Supercar Show will be the weekend of June 15-16 in beautiful Bucks County, PA. This is going to be a top shelf event for a great charity.

There will be three sections: Production Supercars; Race Cars; and Top Exotics.

We are getting fantastic support from the community, car owners, and sponsors. You can PM me with any individual questions, and we would like everyone to register on Welcome to Caplin Family Charities as well. We look forward to meeting everyone!!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Event is getting Awesome

Time for the East Coast Crew to throw a rocking event!!!!! Groups are driving in on Saturday from DC area and CT/NY. If you are in those areas then email my EA at [email protected] to get tied in. Looks like a bunch of the car owners are connecting up at my house for a pre-party, then off to get ready for the all-night bash in the Fuge (NASA's Human Centrifuge). That party is not open to the public, so it will just be our car people, sponsors, celebs, etc. Top shelf food, drink, and music until whenever. Next day the car show on the runway.

We still have some slots for the both the Gala and the Car Show. Remember it is 100% for charity!!!

CF Charities | Super Car Show

BTW - Heather and her identical twin sister are coming!!!!!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
This looks like a great event for a great cause. And I'm extremely happy that it's in Bucks County, which is very close to me! I don't have a qualifying car, but will certainly be there to see the cars and help the kids.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Where in Bucks County? Count me in and I'd be glad to donate to this charity

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
From CT, so far a couple of Labos, and a McLaren. Not sure where they are meeting up. Do you want to join them?

Just confirmed some more up and coming NASCAR and GT3 drivers are coming with their cars. We are going to wrap the NASCAR during the car show with all of the sponsor's logos. That will be cool to watch.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I would love to go but the car is not quite done, one week later I would have been there. Count me in 100% for next year. I will post this on the GTM forum if you would like.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I would love to go but the car is not quite done, one week later I would have been there. Count me in 100% for next year. I will post this on the GTM forum if you would like.
That's disappointing, but I'm sure there will be plenty of good stuff there this year.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts