Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time to get all Chicago L4Pers together for the last Supercar Saturdays of the year!

With over 180 cars in attendance last month it's time for the last Supercar Saturdays event of the year on Saturday October 3rd at The Glen Town Center in Glenview, IL just minutes from I-94 and 294.

For more information visit Supercar Saturdays | The First Saturday of Every Month

Instead of posting a bunch of pictures like I have in the past, I decided to just post one awesome panorama shot that sums up the whole event.

For more photos of past events, check out the Supercar Saturdays Gallery

Everyone is encouraged to RSVP for preferred parking at SupercarSaturdays.com/rsvp.html

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
I'll be there with my lil kiddos....its a Mr Mom weekend!!

·
Premium Member
7,618 Posts
Pun is spending a bromance weekend with Ray, maybe we can head down there together and have some starbucks in the Maz.

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
^^^^ oh please do, I "need new material" apparently.

·
L4P Judge Jury & The Executioner
5,783 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
oh, man, I just threw up in my mouth..... maybe you could be eating a pot bellies sandwich with one hand, and a ben and Jerrys cone with the other while doing it!

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
^^^ Best idea YOUve ever had!!

just bring her, its gonna rain, she can face of against Ron in a wet t shirt contest!!!

BTW, at what point are you postponing this weekends SCS, Jeremy???

·
Premium Member
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A decision will be made this afternoon, but the forecast for next saturday (the scheduled rain date) is even worse...not that they can accurately predict the weather for tomorrow let alone next week.

Besides, Ron says "it never rains on Supercar Saturdays" an we all know he's trustworthy... :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
I'll be there either way, but if its raining, I'll be in the "family truckster". I spent a few hours cleaning, then re-cleaning the TT yesterday, not looking forward to doing it again!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Jeremy,
I am really impressed with the organization of the site. Love the layout and the attention to detail with the emails. Great work! Won't be able to make it tomorrow. Looks like its gonna rain.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
A decision will be made this afternoon, but the forecast for next saturday (the scheduled rain date) is even worse...not that they can accurately predict the weather for tomorrow let alone next week.

Besides, Ron says "it never rains on Supercar Saturdays" an we all know he's trustworthy... :rolleyes:
Any word on if the event is still happening for tomorrow? Gonna try to make it out if I can kick this cold down a notch or two... :eek:hwell:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts