Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
that was my first SuperCar Saturdays meet, and it was great! I couldn't resist showing up early since I live so close, but definite thanks to Motorwerks for picking a great location and organizing a great event!

of course the "strip off of the main strip" with the Supperleggera, Countach, Diablo, blue Gallardo, Murcielago Roadster, "Batman", etc, etc seemed to be a highlight ;-)

·
Registered
788 Posts
of course the "strip off of the main strip" with the Supperleggera, Countach, Diablo, blue Gallardo, Murcielago Roadster, "Batman", etc, etc seemed to be a highlight ;-)
Thats Carla's Pimps Row. All the ballers roll with Carla G, or is it the Riff Raff? :D

·
L4P Judge Jury & The Executioner
5,783 Posts
that was my first SuperCar Saturdays meet, and it was great! I couldn't resist showing up early since I live so close, but definite thanks to Motorwerks for picking a great location and organizing a great event!
Who the F is motorwerks

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Sorry. Guess I must have missed that huge trailer, the two bright-orange badass cars, et cetera!...ok i suck! im embarrassed. lol

edit: I would like to thank AUTOwerks for all of the hard work in creating the event!

·
L4P Judge Jury & The Executioner
5,783 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
i didn't do my research. next time I go, I'll make sure to not thank anyone...lol j/k!

but seriously, my point is that its about time Chicago had a meet like this! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Thanks for the kind words, and to everyone who helped put it together, as Jim pointed out, Supercar Saturdays is an independent entity (Autowerks just foot the bill for the first one and pays the salary of one of the many Supercar Saturday volunteers)

Big thanks to Jim, Brendon, Carla, Ron, Bogus, and everyone else who helped to make the June Supercar Saturdays Event a huge success!

·
Premium Member
2,660 Posts
Its all about me, me and me.......

Jeremy, can I use your boat today?

Hey Superflywhiteysknkwrx......Its DONK! and i have a very pimptastic one coming in today

·
Registered
593 Posts
:blah:
enough schoolgirl banter :slap: where are the :coolpics: ??!

·
Registered
7 Posts
sound like it was a great turn out!!!!!! :)

21 - 40 of 43 Posts