Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Wish I could make it, but I'll be attending an Epic event to say the least.
gR FTW. Be there next month for sure

·
L4P Judge Jury & The Executioner
5,783 Posts
Spotted myself in the video... **** yeah

·
5,783 Posts
you're on clipboard duty, I got the photog job this time around.
Thats fine. I hate Nikons. Wish my 30D wasn't broken. :eek:

Or I'll just put the GF on it... :lol:

·
5,783 Posts
I'll be there, early!
Bullshit.

Also, After the gathering. I would like to invite everyone over to our 10th annual tennis tournament. I'll have some beer ready for you guys.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Bullshit.

Also, After the gathering. I would like to invite everyone over to our 10th annual tennis tournament. I'll have some beer ready for you guys.
Bring my prize money, also lets do BuJoes Sunday. Brandon and Jeremy that means you too, and whoever else wants to join as well.

·
5,783 Posts
Bring my prize money, also lets do BuJoes Sunday. Brandon and Jeremy that means you too, and whoever else wants to join as well.
Wont be able to do BuJoes.. I'll be at the tournament

·
Registered
593 Posts
Its not looking real good, weather-wise. As of now, it shows rain for both saturday and sunday ( the normal rain date ). If thats the case, is there a 2nd rain date or no.

·
5,783 Posts
Its not looking real good, weather-wise. As of now, it shows rain for both saturday and sunday ( the normal rain date ). If thats the case, is there a 2nd rain date or no.
Normal Rain date is the following saturday...

·
L4P Consigliere
1,829 Posts
Huuuuge turn out today at Supercar Saturday. Bogus' anti-rain dance and Ron's "it doesn't rain on Supercar Saturday" proclaimation worked. Pics will be forthcoming.

Thanks to everyone for coming out.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts