Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, some partners and I were having some disscussion last weekend about starting a ON ROAD supercar experience. with a starting fleet of an Aventador, an SLR, a Saleen S7, and a murci SV. So, fellow L4P users, here's the question, would you a consumer, spend between 2500$-4000$ to have a FULL DAY of driving ALL (rotating around every few hours) these cars at (near) legal speed, on the best driving roads in the area, with breakfast, lunch, and dinner included at top notch restaurants? just a question. thanks for your responses.

·
Registered
956 Posts
You can rent a Aventador for about 2500 /day on your own from places like Lou La Vie, Black & White cars and Gotham Dream Cars. I don't see why You should be spending nearly twice that just to have lunch included. Or am I missing something on your idea? It seems like a regular car rental place +lunch.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Yeah, I believe you're usually limited to <50 miles with exotic car rentals, but it sounds pretty much the same. I don't really see the point of including meals.

·
5,744 Posts
Yeah, I believe you're usually limited to <50 miles with exotic car rentals, but it sounds pretty much the same. I don't really see the point of including meals.
Yeah with the price of the rental, you get 50 complimentary miles, then after that it's $3 a mile. So, it can add up quick. I think for this to be worth it, the miles would need to be sufficient.

-Markus-

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
For $2,500-$3,000 I would do it. For someone who can't afford to drive these cars everyday this would be a hell of a birthday present.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts