Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got some video of a Spyker C8 Laviolette LM85! I'm pretty excited about it because these are super rare with a max of 24 being produced for the world.

What do you think of the car? It kind of has a "love it or hate it look", especially with the loud orange and black color and the snorkel/ scoop looking apparatus on the top of the vehicle.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I don't like so much the color but for a special edition, i'll do an exception :whistle:

·
Registered
693 Posts
I don't like so much the color but for a special edition, i'll do an exception :whistle:
+1

The color is a bit crazy but I really like it. If it were just a regular spyker definitely not :whistle: :wink:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey... congrats on spotting one.. i posted pics up not to long ago that i saw down here in miami.. where was this one? Also this is a funny video on youtube.. YouTube - Is the Spyker C8 Laviolette LM85 practical?
That video IS funny. I laughed at the comment that, "The car is hard to get in and out of..." Of course it is. It is extremely low to the ground (as are many other sports cars and exotic cars).

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
+1

The color is a bit crazy but I really like it. If it were just a regular spyker definitely not :whistle: :wink:
I like the color for this reason: The car is a special edition (1 of 24). So, the person who purchases it most likely wants people to notice him in it. A tangerine orange paint scheme helps accomplish that goal. :lol:

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
spyker's are powered by the R8 engine correct? This really is a collector's car, any car nut would be incredibly lucky to have one of these in their garage.
with that paint job, its punching subtlety in the face. :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts